Essington: Moseley Court
Set in the small village of Essington, Moseley Court is a popular scheme of bungalows with a separate block containing residents lounge and kitchen.
The bungalow offers comfortable accommodation for a couple aged over 55, comprising of front door opening on to the:
- Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards and doors leading to:
- Lounge with window, tv point, alarm cord and door leading to:
- Kitchen with fitted units, alarm cord and space for oven and fridge, window and door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 with alarm cord and window to front,
- Bedroom 2 with alarm cord and window to rear,
- Bathroom with panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, splashback tiling, alarm cord and window to rear.
- Most bungalows have telephone points, the location of which vary in each bungalow.
All bungalows have central heating.
Moseley Court is in Council Tax band B.