Great Wyrley: Oak House
Set in the busy village of Great Wyrley, Oak House benefits from the local amenities of the village centre including a large variety of shops. It also has easy access to Cannock and the motorway network.
Oak House offers secure, comfortable and affordable housing with a secure cctv door entry system, residents' lounge and kitchen, guest bedroom, launderette shower facilities, hairdressing salon, access to satellite television.and lift to all floors.
Regular social events are organised by residents including:
- Coffee mornings
- Prize bingo
- Fish & chip suppers
- Buffet and entertainment nights
- Six outings during the spring/summer months
- Clothes parties
- Christmas dinners
- New years eve parties
- Turkey & Tinsel holidays
- Social evenings with other schemes.
The apartment offers comfortable accommodation for a single person aged over 60, comprising of front door opening on to the:
- Entrance hall with built-in storage cupboards, alarm cord and door leading to:
- Bathroom with panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, splashback tiling, alarm cord
- Lounge with window, tv point, alarm cord and alcove leading to:
- Bedroom area with built-in storage cupboard and alarm cord
- Kitchen with fitted units, large built-in storage cupboard, alarm cord and space for oven and fridge
- Most apartments have telephone points, the location of which vary in each apartment.
All apartments have central heating.
Oak House is Council Tax Band A.