Call us on

Complaints and customer feedback

If you want to say ‘well done’ to someone at SSHA, or you would like to pass on any suggestions to improve our services, get in touch.

Everyone at SSHA tries to give you the best service possible. There may be times when you feel this hasn't happened. If so, we want to know about it. That way we can make sure our services improve in the future.

We have a procedure to help us deal with any complaints you may have, that can be used by any of our customers.

Please take a look at our complaints and customer feedback policy to find out more.

Would you like to pass on a compliment or suggestion? Feel you need to make a complaint?

Write to:  South Staffordshire Housing Association, Acton Court, Acton Gate, Stafford ST18 9AP

Call us:     01785 312000


Useful documents