Call us on

Money advice

If you are struggling with your money, finding it hard to budget or have debts, it’s important you don’t bury your head in the sand and get help as soon as possible. Our money advice service is here to help and can offer:

  • Help and advice with any welfare benefits

  • Help to complete Housing Benefit claim forms and ensure that forms and supporting documents are passed to the Housing Benefits Section — please visit to access the Entitled To benefits calculator:

  • Make arrangements with you to clear any rent arrear

Doing nothing will mean your circumstances get worse and you could end up losing your home. It is your responsibility to ensure your rent and service charges are paid on time and if you are unable to do this we will have to take action. Although evictions are rare, they do happen and if evicted, you may experience difficulty being re-housed in the future.

Please contact us on 01785 31200 or email for further advice and support.

Other help and support

Many organisations offer free, independent debt advice including: