Call us on

Home » My Home » Repairs and Maintenance » DIY and home improvements

DIY and home improvements

Before making any improvements, alterations or additions to your home it is essential that you obtain written permission from SSHA and any other approvals required, before any work is started.

Requests for permission to undertake improvements need to be made using our request to carry out alterations form, which can be found below, along with our Property Improvement Policy.

Once completed please sent it to:

Acton Court
Acton Gate
ST18 9AP