Call us on

Home » Your Home » Your Tenancy » Lodgers and sub-letting

Lodgers and sub-letting

You can take in lodgers subject to statutory overcrowding and you can also sub-let part of the property, provided that you have prior written consent from SSHA.

Consent will not be given to the letting of part of the premises on an assured tenancy. Any tenancy granted over part of the property will be either an assured shorthold tenancy or a contractual tenancy.